*Disclaimer: The BeatTips Community believes in constructive interaction. Helpful member participation is our mission. In The BeatTips Community, no questions are regarded as “dumb.” Everyone here has something to learn, and everyone here has something to teach. By joining The BeatTips Community, every member agrees to uphold the integrity of the entire Community.
—Amir Said (Sa’id), Founder/Administrator

+ Reply to Thread

Default alotttt of drum breaks

i got em all from this site here, you can preview and right click and save link as or whatever to save them individually from this site

www.phatdrumloops.com

or if you wanna just download them all, i downloaded all the working links from that site and zipped em up in a folder

http://rapidshare.com/files/141858482/Drumloops.zip

get em all there^

if you need some rugged drums get chopping. alot are kinda low quality but its about half and half. but its still a good amount of breaks to sift through and its just drum segments

word

Quote Originally Posted by uhohbeats View Post
    i got em all from this site here, you can preview and right click and save link as or whatever to save them individually from this site

www.phatdrumloops.com

or if you wanna just download them all, i downloaded all the working links from that site and zipped em up in a folder

http://rapidshare.com/files/141858482/Drumloops.zip

get em all there^

if you need some rugged drums get chopping. alot are kinda low quality but its about half and half. but its still a good amount of breaks to sift through and its just drum segments

word
    Yo, uhoh, great post man. That's what I'm talkin' bout, each one, teach one. Good lookin' on sharing that information.

- Sa'id

no doubt, good lookin

Resonance Guest

Wow just when I thought I had nearly all of the classic breaks... thank you.

Red face

As a newcomer I've founded this tread super useful, so I updated link for all-in-one zip file.

Feel free to download

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4B...ew?usp=sharing

+ Reply to Thread